Sunday 1 December 2013

A crazy Saturday!

I can't believe how much I did yesterday all in one day! Started with Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. This is the first time the plan has said to do 2 back-to-back. That said, Cardio Abs is only 20 minutes, but very tough. We did the plan in the morning which was nice for a change compared to weekday evenings. I'm not a morning person so it was about 10am. I couldn't do it on a weekday morning with work! I had a little yogurt before or i'd probably be sick with the usual egg for breakfast.

Husband finished Pure Cardio, which I would now say definitely is the toughest one, and refused to continue on to Cardio Abs with me as he was apparently "dying". I got a second wind and continued right through without break and felt really good after! Endorphin fix eh!

Then I had a tuna and cottage cheese salad after as an early lunch, as I had an afternoon tea planned with friends at a beautiful manor house to look forward to. I'm usually very healthy and don't have a sweet tooth. 

We went for an hour long walk around the grounds before the tea. We walked at quite a pace (I was walking with 2 marathon runners!) and uphill and downdale. Tough. I did the most embarrassing thing - I fell over right on my hands and knees! It was quite muddy with lots of wet leaves and I lost my footing. Excuse to buy new jeans and I definitely deserved the tea after that!

I had a scone with jam and cream, 2 petit fours and about 10 finger sandwiches - cucumber and salmon. I love savoury and enjoyed the sandwiches way more than the sweet. My mum says i've always been like that.

Then for dinner I had an 8th of a thin crust pizza, salad, some french salad dressing, a spoon of half fat mayo and a glass of pink fizz. 

I reckon I had about 2000 calories and burnt off at least 800 with the exercise. Sufficed to say, I slept 9 hours like a baby. My cat had to wake me up!

I do feel quite heavy round the middle today - probably because of all that bread. The other girl with us can't have gluten and is so slim. Probably quite a good way of not having bad food!

Fit test today, eeeeeek!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment