Saturday 21 December 2013

Cardio hell

Ahhh yes it's finally the Christmas break!! 12 days of not working! Bliss!!! Saying that, no lie-in for me today as we need to get a few more presents in town and beat the crazy traffic :-/ 

Last night we did cardio power and resistance. I think it must put you through around 100 press ups in total during the final half of the workout. I can now easily do 10 push ups at a time - which is amazing! It's always the last 5 seconds of each round that kills me!

The rest of the next 12 days I have off work i'm going to try and be as healthy as I am in work (I always have a healthy breakfast and lunch with hardly any snacking). But hopefully i'll move around more than I do at work where i'm confined to my desk - yesterday I had to work through lunch so barely moved all day! 

So I had a healthy dinner but my husband had been talking all week about getting a chinese takeaway and I can't remember the last time I had a chinese, let alone a takeaway. 

I also had 1.5 glasses of prosecco to wash it down. Watched a great film called New Years Eve.

Anyway, i'd had 2 eggs for breakfast and a small chicken breast with salad for lunch, then worked til 6 and did Insanity, so that was well deserved I think. I didn't pig out either.

We're going to watch the rugby this afternoon which is exciting! 

Feeling very positive about this time off and doing Insanity as the plan says. Currently this is coming to the end of week 3, so hopefully I can sail through week 4 and then straight on to the hard 2nd month.

I've read horrendous things on other blogs about month 2 - that it's absolutely ridiculous compared to the first month. Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment