Wednesday 4 December 2013

Fit test take 2

I wasn't really feeling like doing the fit test. All I could think about was my salmon, brown rice and broccoli for dinner, how bad is that?!!?

The fact i'd written on this blog that I was going to do it made me power through. I was tired, feeling heavy and aching from the gym workout the day before, however I gave it my best go. Husband did it too but as he didn't do the first one, he stopped counting. As we've put up the Christmas tree, there was barely enough space for both a 6ft 4 man and a 5ft 7 woman to do push ups side by side. (You're thinking, I have an excuse for everything!)

So these are my scores:
                                                           #1                               #2
SWITCH KICKS                               56                              59
POWER JACKS                              59                              53
POWER KNEES                              84                              80
POWER JUMPS                              33                              46
GLOBE JUMPS                               10                              11
SUICIDE JUMPS                              15                             14
PUSH-UP JACKS                            24                              30 (HALF PUSH-UPS AS NO ROOM)
LOW PLANK OBLIQUE                  50                               65

So it was a mixed back of better than last time scores and worse than last time. Next time i'll aim to do this on a weekend morning when i'm fresh and without my husband getting in the way! Argh! The 2 areas I really excelled on were the power jumps and low plank oblique, which are the toughest, so i'm trying to be positive.

Here are how other people have done - as their switch kick scores are in the 100s, I think they are double counting the switch kicks when in the Insanity booklet it says 2 kicks = 1 rep. 

I put all of my food into My Fitness Pal yesterday and it came out at 1,400 cals. I reckon I burnt 200 minimum with this workout. Why do I still feel so heavy?!!? 

I said i'd meet a friend at the gym tonight, so i'll do Cardio Circuits tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment