Monday 16 December 2013

Meh!

This weekend was crazy. 

On Thursday night we went to London and Friday morning I went to the gym at the hotel for an hour. Then walked all round London - met my oldest friend which was lovely and did some shopping with husband. He said my clothes were so bad that we went shopping. I had a new jumper on! Anyway, I wasn't complaining about being bought a new outfit!

We ate pretty healthily, but I did have some vino! Woke up with a banging headache so now sworn off wine! 

Slept 10 hours on Sunday and then did a few hours of last ditch Christmas shopping, then had lunch at my parents-in-law's for lunch (gammon and oven chips, not great?!) and went over to my parents to make homemade truffles as presents. I think i've gone off chocolate - I didn't even want to eat any of the mix I made! Then went to see our friends' new baby... Exhausted.com!!! 

But while I was running about like a madwoman, husband did Insanity without me. He also did it the day before as soon as we were back from London. Cheers then!

So, today is the start of a fresh new week. Tonight I have to wrap a few presents before my parents go away for Christmas but i'm determined to do Insanity. I'm also going to walk at lunch. 

At least it's my last working week of the year. 

Now to think of what my new years resolutions will be.......


No comments:

Post a Comment