Monday 23 December 2013

End of week 3 - whoop!

Yesterday was plyometric cardio circuit - last workout of week 3. Tough as ever - I think i'm sweating more than ever now. We managed to squeeze the workout in between friends coming over for tea and cake and going to our neighbours for drinks and nibbles at 8pm! Phew! 
Had a busy morning shopping with my sister and mother-in-law - we got to see glass blowing which looked very tough. 

Foodwise, I had a Dukan galette with a banana toffee activia yogurt for breakfast, then I had lunch out, which was an open sandwich covered in huge prawns and salad. Delicious! Then half a slice of cake at tea and a 200 calorie boxed salmon, prawn and sushi rice salad from Boots after Insanity. Prosecco, crisps and popcorn in the evening was naughty, but it's Christmas, what can I say?!

So today i'm doing week 4, day 1. I haven't posted this before, but you can see where I am here. I don't think i've lost any weight but feel fitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment