Tuesday 17 December 2013

Pure Cardio & Abs

I did it!!! Not only pure cardio, but cardio abs after! You're meant to double these up, but it's extra tough. I did get through cardio and think, wow it ended quicker than I thought. I had a bit of a second wind in places and could continue further than my husband (competitive, moi?!) - again, he wouldn't continue to cardio abs. I will say, on the press up sections Shaun T counts too quickly so I can only get about 3 in, when he's already saying "stand up, jump up". Phew! I did my best though :)

I felt so good afterwards, I was so glad I did it :) just need to remind myself of that feeling. Straight after, I feel toned, but this is probably the placebo effect!

It did annoy me slightly that when you go to do Cardio Abs and you're sweating to death, it's not the same group of people doing pure cardio. So they're fresh and jumping up and down like bunnies, while you're dying and exhausted! Doesn't seem fair!

I'm definitely improving on the press ups. Oh and i've gone off chocolate. Isn't that weird! Right before Christmas! Can only be a good thing ;-) I ate super healthily yesterday so feeling better today.

So tonight is the recovery day of the workout but i'm going running with the girls - probably 4 miles. I haven't been running outside in a month or so because it's so dark, cold and wet, but I agreed to "a last run of the year". We'll see if the Insanity has made any difference! 

No comments:

Post a Comment