Monday 2 December 2013

Sunday ache...

I feel really guilty but I skipped the Insanity fit test :-/ as i'm going to the gym tonight with a friend, I can't do it until tomorrow eve. 

I actually woke up in the night and my sacroiliac joint (lower back) was hurting. I've had a couple of horrendous car accidents and about 30 physio appointments in the last 4 years but it's just a case of not overdoing it. Yesterday I did a hell of a lot.

So we woke up at 9, had a yogurt for breakfast and were in town 10 until 12 to get a few bits for Christmas and get a replacement pair of jeans for the torn pair due to falling over on that walk!

Came back and had an omelette with salad and a slice of grainy bread. Husband had a whole 1200 cal pizza to himself!!! Then put the Christmas tree up (on my own I might add!) which was an hour's workout in itself! I've been trying to find the time to sort my wardrobe out as it's full of Summer clothes, and usually I switch around and so my Winter clothes are all bagged up.

3 hours later i'd managed the switch and had a huge bin liner full to take to the Charity Shop :) I'm trying to be a little cut throat with my clothes choices now and not just buy things because they're on sale or cheap. It must be the asian half of me that doesn't want to buy anything full price ha ha! Then had a slice of toast...

Then I had to pop to my parents' to watch 2 hours of my sister-in-law's wedding my father had taped. Gave me a numb bum!! 

Came back for fried beef, the little potato squares and runner beans. At least I had a healthy day. As you can hopefully see, I just didn't have an ounce of time. Technically Insanity only takes 40 mins, but if you have other strenuous activities to do that day, e.g. clean the house, do gardening, then it's tough work to do it all!

Anyway, going gym tonight. Then i'll update you on tomorrow's Fit Test (which I am definitely doing!).

No comments:

Post a Comment