Saturday 30 November 2013

Almost fit test time...

I had to skip my workout last night as I had to taxi my family here, there and everywhere to Christmas parties last night - but at least I didn't even have a drink on a Friday night (poor me!). It was me, the cat and a horror movie, with a healthy dinner of low fat pork mince, roasted veg and little squares of potato you put in the oven (not sure what they're called). With a little reduced fat frozen yogurt. Raspberry and choc go really well together!

The day before the workout was tough but actually I think i'm improving.
This morning, before I meet friends for tea, i'm going to do the Pure Cardio and Cardio abs.
I'm annoyed with myself that it's taken me 3 weeks to do 2 weeks of the program, but I had a weekend away and a gym sesh in there.

I'm going to do the fit test tomorrow. Really impressed with myself for press ups compared to what I was doing when I started, although my arms hurt kind of around where they meet my shoulders, like a deep pain. Probably a few tendons in shock! Now i'm going to stick to the plan as much as I possibly can - shame how working late and going away GETS IN THE WAY, grr!


No comments:

Post a Comment