Friday 27 December 2013

Beating the Xmas bloat

Well I gave myself Christmas and Boxing Day off Insanity. I ate pretty healthily considering and was designated driver those two days in fact! Lots of roast dinners play havoc with my stomach though, so i'm pretty pleased to be done with Christmas.

I got some great presents - a full Nike running kit from my sister-in-law, a Samsung tablet from my mother-in-law and biggest prezzie of all: a ski holiday from my husband!! Also many other beautiful things :) 

Today is week 4, day 3: Plyometric Cardio Workout. Including today, I still have 7 full days off work!! :) I'll probably skip the recovery week to be honest as I haven't done the workout all the way through every day.

I do feel quite accomplished that i'll be half way through when the crazy January people are in the gym. Apart from swimming, I think i'll go back to the gym in February when i've finished Insanity.

Hope you've had a great Christmas! Did any of you receive the Insanity workout in your stocking!?

No comments:

Post a Comment