Thursday 19 December 2013

Prosecco and laughs

I worked from home yesterday pretty much right through lunch - then had to take husband in the pouring rain to his Christmas do. A 20 min journey took me an hour to get through the traffic and back! That was my workout time!! Grr!

My friend S came round for dinner - she's so sweet, she brought pudding and a christmas card and box of chocs (naughty!). We had a glass of prosecco, then 2 fishcakes (only 130 calories each!) and roasted root veg with potato wedges. Then split a small tart (like 80 cals) with some light cream. Mmm!

S makes me laugh so much my sides hurt, so i'm sure that's an oblique workout in itself ;-) my cheeks were literally aching by the end!

Husband came in steaming at 2.30am. I was not happy and now feel knackered! Off to work. I'm going to make him do Insanity with me tonight as revenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment