Friday 6 December 2013

Skip

Work was manic and by the time i'd done a Tesco shop on the way home, I was shattered. I might add, I carried an entire weekly shop around the store in a shopping basket for half an hour so this definitely worked some biceps, just not by Shaun T's standards!

When I got in at 7.30pm, husband had already started to do the cardio workout. I started dinner instead, which was super healthy baked chicken, with sweet potato wedges and salad with balsamic dressing. I'm working from home today so i'm going to squeeze Insanity in at lunch time, or before if I can.

I must admit, i'm finding working out 6 days a week really tiring. However, i've found an app for ticking off your daily workout on your phone and keeping track of your measurements and weight which is clever and better than that paper booklet they give you with the workout DVDs.

After watching I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here, I really want Amy Willerton's stomach, okay whole body! Well, who wouldn't! All of the women on the program have been slating her for being so hot which is bullying, just because Olympic Swimmer Rebecca Adlington has body issues, ridiculous!

I better go, as this blog is turning from a workout diary into my own little monologue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment