Tuesday 24 December 2013

Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs

Husband and I did Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs first thing in the morning. I wasn't aching but he was, so he skipped the abs section. In fact, the day before he did 2 Insanity DVD's - one on his own and one with me. We've had terrible storms here so working out inside has been perfect!

The moving press ups are absolutely killer. As i've said before, i've improved on press ups, but Shaun T counts ridiculously quickly so I have to skip one just to keep up. Oh well, i'm doing the best I possibly can. 

This morning i'm going to do Cardio Power and Resistance. Husband has told me that it's ridiculous to do it tomorrow morning (Christmas Day!) but i'm going to try. Will balance the roast dinner. I was designated driver last night and I didn't really mind because then i'm fresh for the workout and haven't consumed a ton of empty calories over the Christmas holidays.

Last New Years, there's a photo taken where I look about 6 months pregnant with a holiday food and drink baby. Horrible! So this year i'm being careful not to go overboard just for the sake of it - that only makes January even more depressing!


No comments:

Post a Comment