Wednesday 27 November 2013

Oops!

The rest day turned into a rest weekend and included Monday - I just had so much on, I was tired, and then on Tuesday I went to the gym with a friend. 

So i've basically lost 3 days of the schedule, ugh! But my husband and I are back on it tonight! It actually works out perfectly on the Insanity diary as we'll do today (Weds) and tomorrow (Thurs) then I said i'd go for a long swim and sauna on Fri with a friend, which is the day off on the schedule. Then i'll do the fit test on Saturday morning - not looking forward to that at all!

My sister-in-law's wedding was so good - endless amounts of amazing food and wine. Every time I drink though I do regret it because I never sleep properly - either my mouth is drier than the Sahara, or I need to pee! Nightmare. Hence feeling worse for wear on Sunday. I did decide to at least eat healthily on Sunday - eggs, then salmon and veg, then soup and toast for dinner.

Last night was good at the gym too - I did more than I usually do actually and it felt easier! Perhaps my body needed a couple of days off...

Tonight is Cardio Power & Resistance. I've got a turkey burger with salad and lentils for lunch which i'm already looking forward to ;-)

The friend I went to the gym with is who I usually go running with every week, only it's too cold now. She commented I already look more toned. Back to feeling positive. I think i'll supplement the gym with the Insanity workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment