Friday 22 November 2013

Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Well, let me tell you. That pizza (forgot to say, washed down with a glass of full fat cola) caused me to put back on the 1lb I lost. Grrrr!!!!!

I have to remember that i'm feeling a lot firmer, so weight should be irrelevant right now and I should just concentrate on doing the workouts and eating well, then everything else will follow. I just attach success of diet and exercise with losing weight. 

Last night was the plyometric cardio circuit (another person's full review in detail here). In the plan, it said Cardio Circuit and I thought ooh new workout I haven't done before, but it was a typo as there wasn't a CD with just Cardio Circuit on, so I did the Plyometric - third time in 10 days so slightly boring. But still tough! Have realised it's much of the same as a lot of the workouts - jumping, push-ups, same warm-up and cool-down stretches. Not aching today again which is good!

I also have to tell you, I used fake tan for the first time last night in ages as i'm a bridesmaid this weekend and typically it's streaked. Even though the stuff says on the bottle NON STREAKY. Lots of skin scrubbing planned today in order to get it off! I can't believe I used to be obsessed with this stuff 10 years ago when I was at Uni and looked like a tangerine! :-O

So i've got a weekend of champagne drinking, oh god. Working from home this morning before we go to London so i'm about to do the Cardio Recovery (more toning).

Then going to have my rest day tomorrow and come back and do the workout on Sunday. Hopefully i'm not too knackered/hungover, oh dear! Last wedding of the year :)

Cooked the best meal last night - low fat lamb loin, salad with balsamic and brown rice. Prefer lamb loin to steak, mmmmmmmmm!


No comments:

Post a Comment