Sunday 17 November 2013

Something strange...

...so this morning i'm not aching. I actually jumped out of bed. Hmm. This seems odd, especially after last night's pure cardio. I think my body must be in a state of total shock. Perhaps it's all the stretching in the program?! Or that i'm not doing loads of weights like I usually do in the gym?! Er, or i'm not pushing myself hard enough!? Either way I feel like I may skip my rest day tomorrow - is that bad? 

Pure cardio was pretty horrendous but I did find myself giving my all and only flaking when some of the athletes on the DVD did, which felt good :-) I still find it quite amazing that you're only jumping around on the spot and not actually going anywhere but, compared to my usual cross trainer-side stepper-rowing machine-weights-abs-gym workout, I feel so much fitter. 

But...i've just realised that because i'm in London for my sister-in-law's wedding all next weekend i'll miss 2 workouts :-/ just before my 2 week fit test! Gah!!! However, tried on my bridesmaid dress (UK 10) and it's looser than ever! YESSSS!

I might weigh myself tomorrow as a Week 1 check-in. I've read that a lot of people didn't lose anything the first month. Obviously they were either building muscle to replace fat, or eating badly.

On to food, yesterday's breakfast was a non fat fruit split yogurt - 100cals, then lunch was a slice of granary topped with non fat salami, egg fried in a little olive oil, some butter spread and salsa, with tomatoes on the side, followed by a 10cal jelly with a little light evaporated milk.
Then I went into town with my mother and mother-in-law. I had a voucher for free cake (yes!) so we actually split the carrot cake into 3 (my portion was then about the size of my thumb, boo!) and I had a cappuccino. Then did my workout and dinner was a turkey breast with a couple of new potatoes, salsa and non fat fromage frais, with broccoli and asparagus. I had another of those chili crackers too! Mmm!

Today hubby is back from the stag do, so i'm going to do Kung Po turkey with brown rice and stir fried veg. Get some good back into him after all of that drinking!! I also need to clean this house, my god it's all gone a bit slack since starting this workout!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment