Tuesday 12 November 2013

Shaun T's Insanity bought!

There was a deal on for the 10 Shaun T Insanity 12 DVD workout for £30 so having seen all of the commercials and with exactly 42 days until Christmas and 50 days until the new year, I thought I could whip my butt into shape before party season.

As of today, i'm 5ft7, 9 stone 10lb (61.7 kg) - BMI 21.3 (healthy)

I go to the gym/swimming/gym class 3 times a week and usually on top of this do a 4 mile run with a friend one evening. I'm at my desk all day and try to go for a half hour walk at lunch time.

I eat pretty healthily but live with a 15 stone husband so it can be quite difficult to resist the Ben & Jerry's he insists on smuggling into the fridge! I went on the Dukan diet 2 years ago and dropped 12lb down to 8 stone 12 for an event but then I kept the low carb diet up too long (even veg are considered a carb) and fainted so it stopped there and now I eat and drink normally, the 12lb has piled back on, grr!

So as I pretty much just want to lose half a stone and really tone up my middle and thighs, I thought i'd do this intensively and see where it got me. I also have a lot of study, so i'll swim at the gym on a Sunday (insanity day off) but the rest of the time workout at home.

Today i'm going to do the Day 1 Fit Test.

So...the typical before picture...i'm not sucking it in or anything :( I hate this pic ha! I'll try and find a tape measure somewhere to measure myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment