Wednesday 20 November 2013

Week 2

Not a lot to report from rest day except that I weighed myself and i'd still lost the 1lb. But i'm getting so hungry! 

I just followed Shaun T on twitter - I expected inspirational and motivating tweets and I wasn't disappointed. The one that resonated with me was "Calories are not the only thing to focus on. In fact, they are the least of your concerns #workhard #focusonform #seeresults"

Last night was Cardio Power and Resistance. I have to say, after 1 day off my motivation was flagging, which is so bad isn't it!! Whenever i'm in a "can't be bothered" mood, I just think how i've never done a workout and regretted it. So I pushed on and pressed play on the DVD and I was very glad I did. Husband said this is the hardest one and I would agree. Lots and lots of jumps so very tough on the legs. I can really feel it in my core too. By the last set, I had to do some push ups on my knees. I'm going to work up to full on push ups by the end, like GI Jane!!! Apparently given my weight I burned 567 calories with this workout.

Foodwise I had a low fat yogurt for breakfast, then a cuppa soup and 2 ryevita mid-morning, followed by lunch which was a can of tuna in spring water (drained), plus tomatoes and about 3 more ryevita. Then in the afternoon I had an apple, half a big cookie (I always crave sugar mid-arvo) plus a packed of sour cream baked Walkers crisps. Then after the workout I had 1 tortilla wrap fajita. The fajitas were a new type which were yummy - they had this coating for the chicken. Deeelish! Then later on I had a 10cal jelly pot with some light evaporated milk.

It does look like I eat a lot!!! I think I average about 1,600 cals.

So tonight is pure cardio...eek! Another 52 days to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment