Thursday 21 November 2013

Motivation, motivation, motivation

Well i''m still not hurting today after last night's pure cardio. Did it on my own as husband was at a work trip. On his return he actually said, you didn't do Insanity without me did you? Let's do it together tonight! (had to hide the look of total amazement on my face!)

So pure cardio is just as difficult as everything else. Still lots of push-ups which i'm not great at and end up on my knees. Plenty of jumps, my least fave. Hopefully by the end of this blog i'll be telling you i'm doing them til past Shaun T ha ha!

I have to admit, i'm slightly flagging only 10 days in. I need some motivation and keep thinking of the end goal, where I can see a toned, hot body well before bikini season. It just feels like it's going to take a long time and a lot of sweat to get there from this point in time. Uh, I guess it's obvious that fit people don't just wake up like that without hard work! So anyway, each workout i'm putting in my all. Maybe it's just a shock to my system and it's normal to just see the long road ahead when you're near the beginning. I must just remember that i'm a 6th of the way through already and it hasn't taken much time at all. I also keep thinking of when I post the "after" photo on this blog, which is spurring me on!

Food diary....I was working from home yesterday and ate pretty well.... 
Breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs with a few slices of low fat salami and some tea (250 cals)
Snack - Baked crisps (100 cals)
Lunch - Chicken soup with a slice of granary bread buttered (400 cals)
Snack - slice of Weightwatchers malt loaf (100 cals)
Dinner - Went to my parents' for homemade pizza and salad, mmmm...
I would say that was 800 cals...
Then had a 10 cal yogurt with low fat evaporated milk (50 cals)

= 1,700

Calories burned from pure cardio - 600+

Total for day, 1,100...this is obviously rough!


No comments:

Post a Comment