Saturday 23 November 2013

Midweek recovery

Like I said a week ago when I did cardio recovery, it's not recovery, it's just not cardio! Again, not aching this morning after the numerous squats and lunges yesterday. 

This week did feel easier though. I also love the time ticker that counts down along the bottom of the screen. There's nothing worse than hammering a workout and then realising you still have 30 minutes to go. I do find myself getting to 20 mins, about halfway, then looking again and the time has flown down to 5 minutes left! Not a bad thing!

I managed to go to a pizzeria last night and have king prawns in tomato sauce with rice. Husband had a calzone the length of the table and managed to eat everything except the end bit, which is now for his breakfast (!)...

So about to get ready for my sister-in-law's wedding :) exciting!!! Skipping today's workout to do tomorrow. Will let you know how many champagnes I get through today (uh oh!)...

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment