Friday 3 January 2014

Zzz...

How boring - day 6 of being ill! My colds usually last 1-2 weeks, so hopefully after this weekend I can start month 2 on Monday. I'm not going to be stupid and do it if i'm unwell though - major shock to the system otherwise!

I had to work from home on my first day back - but i'm going in this morning. I've been sleeping like a log thanks to nose drops :)

Husband is still doing the plan without me. He had an asthma appointment earlier this week and the lady said he'd put on 2 stone in 2 years :-O looking at photos we could both reduce our weight so as I do all the cooking, we're having healthy eating AND reduced portion sizes!!

His main problem is he eats too much too fast. I'm very aware of my portion size or i'd end up as big as him!!

Also, I watched a program about people who don't understand why they're putting on weight - mayo is 3/4 fat and 2 tbsp is the same as a slice of chocolate cake. A glass of wine is the same as a chocolate eclair cake!!! So no fatty sauces and a very dry January...

We also have 3 months to get fit for skiing - what could be more motivation than that?!

Oh and my New Years Resolution is to complete my final 3 study assignments this year. As painful as that is!!


No comments:

Post a Comment