Monday 6 January 2014

Starting tomorrow

I don't like the phrase "i'm going to start tomorrow" but ironically that's exactly what i'm going to do! I'm still frantically blowing my nose, but think this should be the last day of a week-long cold. I don't think i'll ever start jumping out of bed in the morning until it's light!

This weekend was purely productive and I struck a few things off my bucket list:

Buy a luxury Mulberry bag as reward for recent promotion
Start studies - do at least an hour
Take down Christmas decorations and spring clean the house

Aided by the fact the weather was horrendous, it meant that I didn't mind staying in and studying/cleaning yesterday.

I have 6 pretty free weekends stretching ahead of me to write my assignment and once i'd sorted the house, my mind felt lighter and I could focus on studies in a lovely, tidy office. The only problem with studying is that you're very much sedentary. Hence, Insanity!!!

Tonight i'm going to complete another item on my list - print wedding photos to have around the house. They'll act as motivation on my quest to not slip into fat wedded bliss! 

Some people put their skinny photos on the fridge or a Victoria Secret girl in a bikini, but i'm not sure about that... imagine how embarrassing that would be if your friends and family came round and saw that your fridge was a diet shrine! Instead I should write my goals on the fridge.

So how do you keep yourself motivated? Any tips?


No comments:

Post a Comment