Saturday 4 January 2014

Goals

While i'm unwell and mid-Insanity, it's a good time for me to write down my fitness goals for this year, as i'm sure most of you have this on your mind at the beginning of January.

I work in marketing, where we use SMART objectives:



My 2014 fitness goals are:
To complete Insanity by mid-February (i'm on the week "break" once my cold has gone)
To lose at least 6lb by mid-March when I go skiing
To run the Jurassic Coast 10k race in August

I think these are all completely achievable - it's not as though i'm saying I want to run a marathon, whereas my friend is doing the London marathon but that's achievable for her. 

My other goal is to finish my studies this year. I need to get the last 3 assignments out of the way and then i'll have a baby in 2015 (all of this punishing myself with Insanity will be ruined ha ha!).

I also hit the big 3-0 this year - eek!

So what's your SMART goal(s)? Is it to complete Insanity? Let me know by posting below.

No comments:

Post a Comment